Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Bean

Spent the weekend in Chicago. My excuse for posting vacation photos on a Saint Paul photo blog (apparently against the rules--but rules are meant to be broken): whenever I go on vacation my photographic juices flow like no other and I always come home looking at my city with fresh eyes. So that is why I've decided to post at least one photo of my trip. I was mesmerized by the birds who perched on the Bean sculpture in Millennium Park and cast their silhouettes against the towering skyscrapers.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Chicago is SUCH a great city, and, of course, you had to take and post some photos. Great reflection!

Kris McCracken said...

Now this is a beautifully composed photograph.

Hilda said...

I didn't even notice the birds because of the skyscraper and that amazing, shiny dome!

We all post vacation photos when we get back. Well, except for a few, including Eric. ;)