Monday, June 14, 2010


I have no idea what it means when a house has this kind of pointy bit that sticks out of the roof...but I like it. I know it's not a dormer, but that's the only word I can think of. Anyone an architecture major out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice old house. We got a few like this here too. I think ours are the Queen Anne style.