Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Explanation

I love to take photographs. I used to do it a lot. I don't do it so much anymore. This is a project to get me back in practice and start seeing the world through the eyes of a photographer once again. Also, I'll be leaving the country for grad school in the fall and I want to take in as much of my city as possible before I leave.
  • My town (until 9/2010): Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
  • My subjects: anything, but for the most part it will probably be things I pass on my way to and from work
  • My camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX33
  • Other cameras I use: an old Canon 35mm that belonged to my mother in the 70s (this is the camera that really turned me on to photography as a high school student--I miss the control it gave me and am longing for a digital version of the same camera)
  • My first camera: I think it was a red plastic point-and-shoot that used that film that came in a long, skinny case...hard to explain
  • My editing device: Apple's iPhoto, which I use very sparingly
I'm submitting this to City Daily Photo where you can find similar blogs from all over the world. It's pretty cool, actually.

    No comments: